- Recommended for
medium to large fleets
- Free online management
and route mapping tools
- 1800 sites across the UK
- Competitive fixed wholesale pricing on diesel
- Receive HMRC-approved invoices and easily claim back VAT
- Advanced management tools for monitoring fuel use thrown in as standard
- Site locator showing all suitable filling stations included as free smartphone download
Where can I use it?
The Truckone fuel card can be used at a total of 1800 sites across the UK including every key truck stop and more than 450 additional HGV sites.
How much will it cost?
Minimum spend is just £300 per month. With competitive fixed wholesale pricing, the Truckone fuel card offers a flexible solution for HGV fleets.
Is it secure?
The Truckone fuel card can be set up with PIN protection, plus allocated to specific drivers or vehicles so cannot be misused should it fall into the wrong hands. Transaction limits can also be placed on the fuel card for added security.
With advanced monitoring capabilities through our fuel cards, identifying suspicious transactions becomes easier too.
How will it make fuel management easier?Fuel management will be simplified with the Truckone fuel card in three ways:
- Invoicing – all transactions are listed on a single, HMRC-approved invoice that makes claiming back VAT a simple job.
- Reporting – an online account management tool comes as standard with this fuel card, allowing you to monitor fuel use and fuel spend from your desk or on your phone.
- Mapping – a downloadable site locator showing all suitable filling stations comes free with this fuel card.