- Recommended for
- Free online management
and route mapping tools
Bunkerplus fuel cards are the ideal choice for fleets that use more than 100,000 litres of diesel per month. With excellent nationwide network coverage and diesel sold at commercial fuel rates, it offers maximum flexibility.
- 2,337 sites across the UK.
- Gives you the freedom to choose your preferred supplier without stipulating a contract.
- Receive HMRC-approved invoices and easily claim back VAT.
- Advanced management tools for monitoring fuel use thrown in as standard.
- Site locator showing all suitable filling stations included as free smartphone download.
Where can I use it?
The Bunkerplus fuel card can be used at 2,337 fuel stations across the UK. This includes extensive coverage of more than 400 HGV sites, A road and motorway filling stations, as well as more than 250 twenty-four hour sites and access to sites near all major ports.
How much will it cost?
Enjoy commercial fuel rates with the choice of purchasing on the Spot Market or on a contract basis.
Minimum fuel use is over 100,000 litres a month.
Is it secure?
The Bunkerplus fuel card can be set up with PIN protection, plus allocated to specific drivers or vehicles so cannot be misused should it fall into the wrong hands. Transaction limits can also be placed on the fuel card for added security.
With advanced monitoring capabilities through our fuel cards, identifying suspicious transactions becomes easier too.
How will it make fuel management easier?
Fuel management will be simplified with the Bunkerplus fuel card in three ways.
- Invoicing – all transactions are listed on a single, HMRC-approved invoice that makes claiming back VAT a simple job.
- Reporting – an online account management tool comes as standard with this fuel card, allowing you to monitor fuel use and fuel spend from your desk or on your phone.
- Mapping – a downloadable site locator showing all suitable filling stations comes free with this fuel card.
To learn more about the advanced management tool that comes with this fuel card, see here.
Discover more about this fuel card’s mapping options here.