- Recommended for
individuals & small fleets
- Free online management
and route mapping tools
The Esso Fleet fuel card is the ideal choice for car and van fleets. With excellent nationwide network coverage and diesel and petrol sold at pump prices it offers maximum flexibility.
- 1,804 sites across the UK.
- Competitive pump pricing on both petrol and diesel.
- Receive HMRC-approved invoices and easily claim back VAT.
- Advanced management tools for monitoring fuel use thrown in as standard.
- Site locator showing all suitable filling stations included as free smartphone download.
Where can I use it?
The Esso Fleet fuel card can be used at a total of 1,804 sites across the UK including both Esso’s network and a secondary network of Shell stations.
How much will it cost?
With retail pump pricing for both petrol and diesel, the Esso Fleet fuel card offers a flexible solution for mixed fleets. Plus, Esso sets its prices locally so the pump prices you pay are guaranteed to always be very competitive.
Is it secure?
The Esso Fleet fuel card can be set up with PIN protection, plus allocated to specific drivers or vehicles so cannot be misused should it fall into the wrong hands. Transaction limits can also be placed on the fuel card for added security.
With advanced monitoring capabilities through our fuel cards, identifying suspicious transactions becomes easier too.
How will it make fuel management easier?
Fuel management will be simplified with the Esso Fleet fuel card in three ways.
- Invoicing – all transactions are listed on a single, HMRC-approved invoice that makes claiming back VAT a simple job.
- Reporting – an online account management tool comes as standard with this fuel card, allowing you to monitor fuel use and fuel spend from your desk or on your phone.
- Mapping – a downloadable site locator showing all suitable filling stations comes free with this fuel card.
To learn more about the advanced management tool that comes with this fuel card, see here.
Discover more about this fuel card’s mapping options here.