- Recommended for
small to medium fleets
- Free online management
and route mapping tools
Shell CRT fuel cards are the ideal choice for HGV, coach, van or car fleets whose priorities are quality fuel and competitive diesel prices. With excellent nationwide network coverage and diesel and petrol sold at fixed rates, it offers maximum flexibility.
- 1,019 Shell sites across the UK.
- Fixed weekly prices on both petrol and diesel.
- Receive HMRC-approved invoices and easily claim back VAT.
- Advanced management tools for monitoring fuel use thrown in as standard.
- Site locator showing all suitable filling stations included as free smartphone download.
Where can I use it?
The Shell CRT fuel card can be used at 1,019 Shell stations across the UK. This includes 400 core stations, all located on major trunk roads, as well as a further 600 fuel stations across the country.
How much will it cost?
With fixed weekly pricing for both petrol and diesel, it is one of the most competitive prices for all types of fleets.
Minimum spend is just £300 per month.
Is it secure?
The Shell CRT fuel card can be set up with PIN protection, plus allocated to specific drivers or vehicles so cannot be misused should it fall into the wrong hands. Transaction limits can also be placed on the fuel card for added security.
With advanced monitoring capabilities through our fuel cards, identifying suspicious transactions becomes easier too.
How will it make fuel management easier?
Fuel management will be simplified with the Shell CRT fuel card in three ways.
- Invoicing – all transactions are listed on a single, HMRC-approved invoice that makes claiming back VAT a simple job.
- Reporting – an online account management tool comes as standard with this fuel card, allowing you to monitor fuel use and fuel spend from your desk or on your phone.
- Mapping – a downloadable site locator showing all suitable filling stations comes free with this fuel card.
To learn more about the advanced management tool that comes with this fuel card, see here.
Discover more about this fuel card’s mapping options here.